At GNY our mission is to decentralise machine learning tools on the blockchain to make them more accessible, powerful, and secure. This is uncharted territory, so our technical team frequently releases demonstrations of technical milestones, user instructions, and recordings of our coding sessions for our community to better understand our products.
To see how these demonstrations correspond to our product roll-out timeline please visit the Technical page.
GNY API Demo with Oraclize - Jan 14, 2019
How It Works:
Our API uses Oraclize to facilitate secure data transfers between GNY’s machine learning, your data on the blockchain, and real time customer behaviors. To interface successfully with the API developers should be comfortable with solidity.
After you register for our API tool we will send you a unique GNY API Key, as well as data templates, and a user guide to optimize the set up of your GNY recommendations.
Who is GNY API Beta designed for?
GNY API Beta is optimized for retail and publishing predictions. So it can recommend specific products for customers, or specific articles based on their user history.
How to Get Started
You can use GNY API Beta in five easy steps.
1. Register using our API Beta Registration Form;
2. Follow the instructions to make your initial payment. We are making the GNY API Beta available at an initial fee of 2,500LML/month. We use this initial payment for uploading and training GNY with your historical data. Once this is done, it will give you access to the GNY API Beta for 1 month, and can be customized for volume of recommendations after the first month;
3. Organize your data using our data definition templates provided via email, and upload using our secure FTP (for users with historical data);
4. Set up your GNY engine using our GNY User Guide (provided in post registration email) in Oracalize;
5. Enjoy powerful, relevant predictions for your customers that are ever improving. The API access will last for 1 month, and can be renewed by an additional payments of 2,500 LML tokens.
Ready to get started? Click through to this Registration Form to start the journey to improving your connection to your customer.
Decentralized GNY on a Private Blockchain Demo - March 28, 2019
Our API Demo allows you to test our decentralized machine learning on your private Dpos network. This is the first working model ever of a machine learning software built in directly to a blockchain.
This demo is a precursor to the release of GNY Mainchain. GNY Mainchain will allow users to build GNY machine learning functionality into their own private chains, or build an entirely new app, with integrated machine learning functionality, as a sidechain on the GNY platform.
The following resources are meant to help you access this API Demo and run it for yourself:
· Step by step instructions for how to set up the system on your computer
· Links to download a DPOS Network and the incorporated ML platform
· 2 Sample sets of data representing two day’s retail sales. The video below describes the content of the demo, and provides some context about how our main chain will be more refined and easier to use.
GNY Retail Demo - July 24, 2019
This Demo demonstrates how GNY can predict purchases for large groups of retail customers based on past purchase history. Full Instructions for how to run the demo located in our blog.
Steps to run the GNY Retail Prediction Demo:
Go to (Faucet.GNY.io) and Generate new Account (including passphrase and address) to access free GNY Tokens specific for this demo. Copy the pass phrase and take that to the GNY Wallet (demo.GNY.io).
At the GNY Wallet and enter your pass phrase to get 15,000 free GNY tokens to run the demo.
There will be a display of token balance
Upload historical sales data set to GNY blockchain on our server (This may take up to 1 Hour). You will not be able to activate the Get Prediction function until the data set is fully loaded
Once the data upload is complete you will be able to click the Get Prediction button and run the machine learning contract. The prediction will load directly into the wallet.
Compare our predicted top sales items with the actual top sales items to predicted.
Covid 19 Demo - June 1 2020
This demo responds to the global pandemic of Covid-19, and shows how researchers could set up a private blockchain (i.e. a sidechain) to run comparative analysis of daily Covid-19 mortalities from individual US cities. Data is shared on-chain securely and machine learning analysis is run on it without the use of APIs. Data does not leave the security of the GNY sidechain, and we avoid the possibility of data leakage through the API attack vector (API or Application Programming Interface; a software intermediary that normally allows two applications to talk to each other). This entire post is available on our blog