Welcome to GNY API Beta
Updated: Jul 30, 2020
Unlock the Predictive Power in Your Data
***This Demo is no longer active as our technology has evolved but this blog post is preserved for historical reference***
GNY API Beta is the next step in meeting your customers with relevant product and content recommendations at an extremely affordable price. It allows developers to harness the predictive power trapped in historical data, and translate it into secure recommendations stored on the blockchain. Even better, the actions taken (or not taken) by customers are recorded and further refine the accuracy of future recommendations.
This predictive recommendation process starts with your data. The GNY API tool works best for users with large volumes of historical data (see our data definition tables). GNY uses historical information to look for repeatable patterns of consumer behavior, in order to answer specific questions, so we have designed this in-development product to generate recommendations of user behavior in retail or publishing, i.e. what is my customer’s next likely purchase and what is my reader’s next likely article. The data that GNY processes in this beta should be pertinent to answer these questions.
GNY can also be initiated without any historical data but GNY will need a constant feedback of current and consistent data of consumer behavior over a period of time in order to “learn”.
How It Works
Our API uses Oraclize to facilitate secure data transfers between GNY’s machine learning, your data on the blockchain, and real time customer behaviors. To interface successfully with the API developers should be comfortable with solidity.
After you register for our API tool we will send you a unique GNY API Key, as well as data templates, and a user guide to optimize the set up of your GNY recommendations.
Who is GNY API Beta designed for?
GNY API Beta is optimized for retail and publishing predictions. So it can recommend specific products for customers, or specific articles based on their user history.
How to Get Started
You can use GNY API Beta in five easy steps.
- Register using our API Beta Registration Form;
- Follow the instructions to make your initial payment. We are making the GNY API Beta available at an initial fee of 2,500LML/month. We use this initial payment for uploading and training GNY with your historical data. Once this is done, it will give you access to the GNY API Beta for 1 month, and can be customized for volume of recommendations after the first month;
- Organize your data using our data definition templates provided via email, and upload using our secure FTP (for users with historical data);
- Set up your GNY engine using our GNY User Guide (provided in post registration email) in Oracalize;
- Enjoy powerful, relevant predictions for your customers that are ever improving. The API access will last for 1 month, and can be renewed by an additional payments of 2,500 LML tokens.
Ready to get started? Click through to this Registration Form to start the journey to improving your connection to your customer.